Innovative Trade solution for ever evolving Market scenarios and Business needs.
TrustBankCBS Trade Finance Solution provides BFSI with comprehensive platform to transform its Hardcopy Documentation Processes to completed automated and paperless Trade Finance work flow.
TrustBankCBS Trade Finance is a fully integrated application meeting the needs of both local and global banks. Designed to satisfy and support the processing and reporting needs for documentary credits and many more.
Trade Finance Solution Features Includes:
- Import and Export documentary credit,
- import and export standby letter of credit, collections, bonds and guarantee.
- Shipping guarantees, reimbursements, remittances.
- Participations, Syndications and loans.
- Captures and generates swift messages and documents.
- Refinancing under import LC, export LC and collections.
- Credit facility on transactional basis.
Below Key Features enable BFSI to avail maximum benefits of Trade Finance Modules:
- Integration with other TrustBankCBS functionality and modules
- Pre-configured Scenario, Best Industry Practices in Implementation
- Configurable and Scalable Solutions
- Multi-currency Operations, SWIFT Integration
- Process Automations, Comprehensive Reporting
- Uniform Platform; Seamless integration with TrustBankCBS
- Availability of Reconciliation Tools & Reporting
- Easy-to-use and Simple GUI; Secured Solution
- 24 X 7, Real-time and Online Availability
- Mobile based BI, Dashboards, Notifications and Reporting.
TrustBankCBS have enabled banks to expand Trade Finance operations, with proper checks and safeguards by stringent application of BFSI policies. TrustBankCBSTrade Finance Solutions have delivered below benefits to BFSI:
- Paperless and automated Work Flow
- 360-degree view of Treasury and Bank Operations.
- Integrated with Third Party Systems
- Higher productivity, Lower overhead costs,
- Quick-Decisions and swift processes.
- Elimination of duplicity of work; Efficiency in operations
- Statutory Compliance
- Better Control, Decision Support to Management