Technology innovations for complete digital services experience.
To meet BFSI Demands, TrustBankCBS solution stack is continuously upgraded enable BFSI to offer maximum digital maximum services to its customers.
In Addition of various digital banking channels helps banks to achieve higher customer satisfaction, compliance to various Government initiative for digital banks AND increase per staff business with the help of technology.
Various digital banking interfaces (which are continually added) includes various channels like:
- EFT Switch Interfaces.
- Digital Banking Services Interfaces.
- Govt. of India (GOI) Schemes Interfaces.
- Interfaces with ATM Machines, Recyclers, Kiosks.
EFT Switch Interfaces:
TrustBankCBS have provided interface to variety of service providers in Payments / Switching Network of respective nations. The variety of switching purposes integrated with TrustBankCBS includes:
- ATM / POS / E-com Switch Interfaces with Providers like VISA, MasterCard, RuPay (India), Inter-switch Africa and many more national switches.
- Interfacing with Mobile Money Platforms and mobile Mobile Wallets.
- Mobile Banking Switches like IMPS Switch in India and many more Mobile banking national switches.
- UPI, BHIM App Integration (in India).
- AEPS Switch (Aaadhar Enabled Payment Switch, A biometric enabled card-less transaction switch in India).
- Bharat Bill Payment System (BBPS, a Utility Payments Switch in India) and similar utility payments switch platforms in respective countries.
Other Digital Banking Services Interfaces:
TrustBankCBS is further integrated with other set of Digital Banking interfaces which enables BFSI Branches to provide Digital Banking Services of Payments & Remittances. These includes:
- RTGS / NEFT (Host to Host).
- SWIFT Integration for International Remittances.
- Electronic Clearing System (with Mandate Management System).
- Public Finance Management System (PFMS).
- Cheque Truncation System (CTS).
- National Automated Clearing House (NACH).
Government of India (GOI) Schemes Interfaces:
TrustBankCBS have provided interfaces to various digital banking / payments channel to support transfer of subsidies, financial help to beneficiaries of various government schemes. This includes:
- Aadhar Payment BriedgeSystem (APBS).
- PMJJY, PMSBY, APY.
- Kisan Credit Cards (KCC).
- And many more...
TrustBankCBS have enabled BFSI, to bring in innovations and implement latest technology for digital transformation of its banking services. The various key features of TrustBankCBS offering which made this transformation easy and effective includes:
- Vast experience of developing adapters with various digital banking platforms.
- Interfaces are developed on global standards of ISO 8583 messaging protocols.
- TrustBankCBS have been already interfaced with most of the global, regional or national Payment / Digital Banking platforms world-wide.
- TrustBankCBS strives to provide all interfaces itself i.e. on uniform TrustBankCBS Platform thus offering Single Point Services to BFSI.
- Reconciliation with TrustBankCBS for Transactions thro’ multiple digital banking channels.
- Availability of separate trace logs, and reporting for Transactions performed thro’ multiple delivery channels.
TrustBankCBS have enabled banks to achieve digital transformation in Banking. This digital transformation have presented benefits to bank which includes:
- 24 X 7 real-time online banking services
- Promotes branch less banking; Higher Business Mix per employee for Banks.
- Compliance to digital banking services as mandated by Statutory Bodies / Federal Banks in respective nations.
- Reduced operational and support cost.
- Improved Customer Satisfaction & Retention.
- Introduction of latest, innovative and technology enabled new digital channels to BFSI’s banking services portfolio.
- Improved Brand Value for Bank, Greater Business Opportunity; Higher Profitability.